Janet's Adventures

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter!

Easter weekend, come and gone,... I was on duty at the residence so I stayed on campus the whole time. Luckily enough some of my fellow international friends were also here so we kept each other company and in good spirits. This morning, Easter morning, it was a beautiful day, sun shining, breeze blowing, leaves turning and falling, gorgeous scene, anyhow, my friends, Erin, Nicole, Fema, Kim, Sakaya, and myself had a special Easter brunch. We made pancakes, scrambled eggs, toast, fruit salad, orange juice, and chocolate bunny. It was delicious and we had a special guest joining us via technologies amazing webcam, laptop computer, skype, and wireless internet. Jason was the hit of our party and he wasnt even here in real body, we were all very giddy and excited for the brunch and it was very cool to have a representative from Canada, in Canada... Overall good, super fun times. I played Tennis for the first time too today, it was fun, I dont think i'm very good at it and i dont know the rules at all but i basically played it like extreme badminton. Tonight I am just packing up and I leave early tomorrow morning for my 6 day road trip. Wish me luck, keep me and Puddin' in your thoughts. I'm missing my favourite Easter tradition of dinner at my aunt and uncles, with grandma, my cousins, and cute second cousins, slightly bummed about that, but its nice to know that the tradition continues and I will have to try and call-in for a quick HOLLAR-ALL! If not, know that i'm thinking about you all!!! I will have lots of exciting stories and pictures to post after the trip i'm sure, but for the time-being, check out the quiz nite and easter pics! cheers!

1 Comments:

At 11:49 am, Blogger Jason Kucherawy said...

It was a pleasure sharing virtual brunch with all of your friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home