Janet's Adventures

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Puddin' it is!

I would like to start off by extending congratulations to Jason Kucherawy on choosing the winning name of the 81 honda civic. Puddin' has stuck and everyone here enjoys it, done and done! So speaking of the car, i didnt want to say anything too early before because there were alot of glitches to iron out first, but the car is all legal now! yay! it has its warrant of fitness and registration and I got AA and tomorrow I will get insurance and perhaps an oil change. Classes are great, today we had PE and we got to do jump rope skipping which I havent done in YEAR AND YEARS - it was so much fun and I was still able to remember some of my tricks from the old skipping team days in elemtary school. We are starting a skipping club lol its going to be so much fun! maybe we'll compete, ha! Tomorrow is my morning off classes and my afternoon professional inquiry time has been cancelled so that means... i have a fully free Thursday tomorrow! yay! everything is good here, very happy.

1 Comments:

At 6:23 am, Blogger Jason Kucherawy said...

Wow... I'm honoured. First of all, I would like to thank the Academy...

I hope Puddin' lives up to it's name and keeps on being brown.

-Jason

 

Post a Comment

<< Home