moving
so yes, this past weekend was very eventful, I'm not sure how much detail to go into but basically started with,
Thurs I had an interview for the Residential Advisor position
Friday I found out I was choosen for the position!
10 minutes later I was in a minor car accident as a backseat passenger with some of my classmates (kinda put a damper on the good news)
Saturday Erin and I went to the doctor because we both had very stiff necks and I had a seatbelt caused bruise across my hips/stomach.
We were told that our injuries were not too serious but we qualified for free physio, and we got some painkillers, DAD, don't worry, I'm OK! I promise! Erin will be going for physio this week but I'm pretty much back to normal in that area now.
Sunday I moved into my new room along with attending the wine and food festival with Erin and two of her friends from the area, both very nice, good times.
Monday was my first RA meeting, and Tuesday was my first house meeting, all in all, things are good,
this coming Thursday is our residence Easter egg hunt/easter activities! (i know its early, but its the only time most residents are on campus for various reasons)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home