Janet's Adventures

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I have a car!

The story is too long and complex to re-account, but I am now the owner of a little 1981 Honda Civic. It was only $150 but then there have been additional charges and there is a bit of work to get done before it passes its Warrant of Fitness but in the end it will be less than $500 still. I will post a pic of it, I'm officially taking ideas for a name... I think I will be this poor old car's last owner, so gotta run go out with style.

3 Comments:

At 6:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janet - in memory of the Lions, how about Jane or Finch? :)

 
At 8:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My suggestion - based on colour - is Puddin'. Not "pudding", but puddin'. It will be fun when it's time to sell it. You can say, I'm puttin' Puddin' up for sale. And it's a cute name. "Aw... Puddin' needs some petrol", or "Puddin', what's that clanking noise you're making?"

I think it's a good deal. Zoom zoom!

 
At 9:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest you name your car "Miguel Guillermo Domingo-Sanchez".
It is an honourable name!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home