Christmas Holiday Plans: Taking Suggestions!
I found out today that my previous plan to go to Japan for the RA exchange over the Christmas (Summer) Holidays is a no go. Thanks to the University taking over our College, I am no longer eligible to work for the residence as I cannot committ to a year-long contract next year (because my program is only another four months next year!) Nonetheless, since I am not an RA next year, I am also disqualified from taking up the opportunity to travel to Japan as a delegate - whether or not they have anyone to fill the spaces, they apparently, would rather send noone than me. Anyhoooo, now I have nearly two months out this way in which to find something to entertain myself with. I would like to visit one of my many international friends or find work in Australia or any one of the other countries I could make my way to fairly inexpensively. I put this out there for suggestions, I would love to hear from anyone who I could visit or who has a contact somewhere else that I could find a job through etc etc... ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOME!!!

2 Comments:
JG - come home!
JG - come home!
Post a Comment
<< Home