well, it has happened again...
Yesterday (my third day of full control) my associate teacher was absent and I had a reliever teacher in my classroom. It wasn't too bad because I had the day well planned out, of course the students were more 'challenging' and Mondays are our staff meeting overload days, so I was EXHAUSTED last night. I didnt really plan my next day in full because I felt so tired and it was meant to be the beginning of my geometry unit and I was stressed to think of starting it without any guidance, well, the reliever I had said to me at the end of the day that she was pretty sure my associate teacher would be back the next day, so.. I kinda counted on her being there and us having time in the morning to sort the day out... but... alas, it turns out she will be out for the whole week. Its understandable, the woman is 5 months pregnant and she has been told to take it easy for the week, I'm happy she is, but it really sucks again to have my associate out during my height of classroom control, reminds me of my last placement. Well, the day was survived and we stalled enough to put off my unit starting until tomorrow. It will be fun actually, we are doing to take pictures around the school grounds of geometric shapes, now that I am ready and expecting to have this reliever, I feel ok about it all. Heres to my week ahead, the more positive thoughts the better, the end.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home