Puddin' lives on!
The sauga of Puddin' will have a sequel. Puddins' Warrant of Fitness expired this week and I had to take her in to get checked again. I was very nervous as there is a lot of rust and who knows what else could have gone wrong. Yesterday I went out to start Puddin' up to take her in and when i turned the key.... nothing, again... absolutely NOTHING happened. I figured she knew her time was up and had given up, came home and had a little cry, but then, I spoke with my very wise mother who suggested it could be a flat battery... well... after I called the AA and waited 45 minutes in the carpark, a fellow resident questioned my bizarre lurking around the cars and he offered to give me a boost, and guess what? IT STARTED!! good as ever!!! I drove it around to get the battery juice flowing again and took it in quite late for its warrant of fitness... unfortunately, they had just closed up and told me to come back the next day. (by the way, the AA finally showed, called my cell and I told them I'd already fixed it.. hehe oops! i guess that still counts as one of my six free calls) I left school promptly today and took the car in, low and behold, SHE PASSED, had one burnt out light bulb which was fixed and thats it!1 GO PUDDIN'!!
Today I also had my second lecturer observation. I did a drama lesson on zoo animals, and it went really well, they got a little crazy (as animals do) but in my role as the 'zoo keeper' i was able to be jokingly nasty mean with them and although they found it funny they responded. My lecturer has some good pointers of ways to have improved it even further but all in all, he thought it was successful!
sigh.. ok, if you made it through all that to here, I am impressed, i'm tired just from typing it =P

1 Comments:
Sounds like Puddin' has some life left in her yet! I hope she can get you to the airport to pick me up! ... and back to your place afterwards!
Post a Comment
<< Home