Janet's Adventures

Friday, October 27, 2006

Chopped it!

Well, I've been complaining about the weight and annoyance of my very looooong hair for a little bit now, I finally got to a point where I could no longer stand it. I drove up to the mall, and proceeded to visit every hair salon looking for an immediate opening. I started at the upper class places and worked my way down, no spaces! not even at Just Cuts or Hair Express! I only had an hour break before I had yet another group meeting to work on assignments. I was frustrated and about ready to cut it off myself, went to the meeting, of course, as usual it went overtime and I missed some prior engagements. By the time I got home it was 8:30 or so and frustrations from all factors had built up. Erin and Kari came over to borrow some more Felicity DVDS from me (I have the entire residence hooked on Felicity by the way, its pretty funny) Anyhow I was complaining and Erin offered to cut it, right there and then, well.... I took her up on the offer! ITS CUT! YAY!
Here are some photo
BEFORE: MY OH MY WHAT WILL I DO WITH ALL THIS HAIR?


THE FIRST CUT (which rumour has IS the deepest):

















AFTER:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home