Janet's Adventures

Friday, December 15, 2006

Sydney!

Just stopped into an internet point to let people know I am here and wandering the city. I was choosen as the random bag pulled apart person on my way into Australia - yay! They almost opened all my Christmas presents to see what was in them until I started to cry and said thats all I have to open for Christmas and its my first one away from home - then she put them through the scanner so she knows what I'm getting :P I met up with an Austrian girl and we are wandering the city today. SOO MUCH WALKING but I've seen the classics and I think I might run in and watch a musical this afternoon since the weather is quite cloudy. ANyhow i'm here, let you know what i'm up to another time again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home