unexciting update
This week has been very dull. I had a few classes on Monday and a meeting with my lecturer on Wednesday. I officially passed my first placement. This week has been 'reflection week' where we have lots of assignments to do but no classes so we can choose to use our time as we please. I only left campus a couple times, once to go out for dinner with my friend Kim from Netherlands, and once to go out with some other RA's to the mall. I have been working on an essay most of the week, its been a long time since i've written an essay, but its pretty much finished now. Tomorrow (Monday) is the Queens birthday holiday here, so we have it off, classes begin as usual again Tuesday. I look forward to it, its nice to have that social aspect again. wow, boring entry, but if you are looking for something a little more interesting you should check out Jason's blog as he is getting prepared for his departure to Afghanistan - check his stories out at: http://spaces.msn.com/genkikura/ ... well, until something blog-worthy comes up, signing off! oh plus, there are many more fun photos from my birthday celebrations, but i havent got them off the people who took them yet, might be a while.

1 Comments:
Hey Janet! Love reading what you're up to even if you do think it's boring!!! Congrats on the successful placement :)
Post a Comment
<< Home