and placement marches on
nothing too new to report. My Maori lesson went fine, and I have a science one on the rock cycle tomorrow, have been teaching alot of math and english classes. Next week my teacher is gone for the week and its not 100% for sure that there will even be a reliever teacher hired to come in, so basically I get a full weeks experience teaching. I'm sitting down with my associate tomorrow afternoon to generally figure it all out. I think once i have a full plan infront of me, I should be able to spend my weekend preparing, and really get alot out of the time. I once again extend the invitation to anyone who may be interesting in ringing me this weekend as I will be spending most of my time in my room planning and welcome the interuption. Cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home