Miss Gibson, Miss Gibson
I fear my blog entries will sound quite similar for the next three weeks. I spent most of the weekend preparing lessons and i'm still not even ahead. I'm teaching my first Maori lesson tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes. i'm supposed to have my lecturer in to observe me this week, i'm not sure when yet. Its May, so I will post some more photos, but they are just from my road trip again. I was on backup RA duty this weekend too and there were some parties and stuff to deal with, I also went over to Anna's place on Saturday night with Erin and we sadly had to say goodbye to our newly close friend, Melana, shes going to Australia to work, but hey, another contact to visit. It was fun especially because her little cousins were there (2 1/2 and almost 5) I forgot how much I miss the little guys. I just found out a bunch of my friends in the secondary program are heading down south to invercargil for their placement, and they leave on my birthday weekend.. which kinda sucks, but hopefully they will at least still be here for the friday and we can go out for a bit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home