End of Term Crunch & a JOB!
Its Tuesday, one week and 3 days left of term. Of course this means mega assignments due. I just finished my huge PE unit and got it bound and handed it in. I've never had an assignment bound before, it looks so professional and published, hehe. I have noone to show it to here so my Mom told me to take a picture and post it, as I have :)
Now, I must move onto my Health assigment to design a school promotion program. I'm doing healthy eating because the lunches and snacks brought to school at my last placement were disgustingly unnutritional.
ok the job part now, so i just (30 mins ago) had a telephone interview to be a leader for this holiday program here. We have our term break shortly, for two weeks, and so do all the elementary and secondary schools, its craziness, anyhow, a lot of programs for kids turn up during these breaks. There is one called 'kiwisport camps' that actually takes place ON CAMPUS and i applied to be a leader/counsellor at this camp.... and well.. after a short interview, I GOT THE JOB!!! I'm so excited, training is next Wednesday evening. Its going to be an exciting holiday afterall. I am also on duty and required to stay on campus so I am unable to go travelling around. This all works out so wonderfully!! =D
Jason heads out to Afghanistan tomorrow, keeping him in my thoughts for a safe journey there, and never hurts to have more...*hint hint*, its going to be such an experience for him, I cant wait to hear all about the experience and of course it means he gets to visit me on his leave, all very exciting.
Well thats about it out this way, HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD and happy trailing to you all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home