Moving Day, again...
Last week one of the RA's resigned. The RA of my old residence building actually, anyhow, I was asked to move into her position and a new RA was hired to cover my place. Why? you ask, mostly because I'm moving into the graduate building where most studnets are older than 23 and the new RA is only 19/20. So, I've moved, packed my stuff up, once again, Sunday and moved it all in yesterday. It was a very busy day and we had a Maori themed social event for the evening where we had hangi (tradition foods cooked in the ground) and performances by Maori groups, all in all, it was successful. I have a very busy week and no sight of downtime for a little while. My phone number has changed once again, if you would change my landline number so it has the last four digits: 8426 OR 8438(portable building phone)instead of the 8255, then the number should be correct.

1 Comments:
Show us your new room!
Post a Comment
<< Home