Kids Day New Zealand!
Back to school and working on my Inquiry (mini-thesis). I have officially decided to run a Kids Day here in New Zealand. It will be much different because I have absolutely no resources. I have run around trying to get donations and support, however its very difficult here. There is nothing to get from the student association, which is where I was expecting to start from. Therefor I am running a low/no budget Kids Day. It will take place at their school and run for the year 5 and 6 classes. I will have my uni volunteers make their way out there and in return promise them certificates of participation and perhaps free lunch, along with a jolly good time of course! The day will be focused on team building. Team challenges between the groups of vols and students will take us through the day. I am very excited! If anyone knows how I can obtain donations of product or money, please let me know. I would like to at least be able to provide a lunch for these students. Any contacts with Pizza Pizza or Pizza Hut out there? we have chains of these restaurants here as well. Either way, it will be a blast to run. I'm pumped!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home