New Zealand!
ok, I just got into the residence after much a journey around noon, its currently 2:15 or so. I'm so so soooo tired, but just wanted to create a post letting you know I've arrived, with all my luggage and safe and alive. From the very limited area of the country that I have seen it looks quite nice - even tho its been gloomy and rainy today. Classes dont even start til March its kinda crazy, but we have orientation type stuff next week and officially as of feb 20th. I need to get a calling card, but i'm just too tired right now, I have a landline number that the area shares but I dont know it yet. basically, things are good, I'm very happy to be here, I will give more details about the journey at a later time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home